- The conference sessions will be scheduled over two days (16-17 November)
- PDF Instructions for Final Submission available at http://smartnets.ieee.tn/submissions/
- IEEE is in the process of revamping their copyright system, and then you are not able now to submit your e-Copyright Form. Please fill in and upload a scanned copy of the Copyright Form that you can download from the IEEE website.
Welcome to SmartNets 2018!
Today’s internet is almost wholly dependent on data originated by limited accuracy, time, and attention humans. If computers can access to accurate information about things, they would be able to count, track, and predict everything. If everything is connected to internet, the gap between our physical world and cyberspace will be reduced.
Research activities are being conducted in this framework to solve issues related to embedded equipment design, resource-constrained media communications, security, data analysis, services, etc. Thus, novel solutions are needed and research is still underway.
The main goal of SmartNets 2018 conference is to gather experts and researchers working on the topic to present and debate next challenges and new solutions that will make possible the development of a framework connecting everything.
SmartNets 2018 will be held in the beautiful city of Hammamet-Tunisia, from 16-17 November 2018.
It covers theoretical and practical aspects related to the Future of the Internet, the Internet of Things, Smart Cities and Smart Factories. This year, the multi-thematic program focuses on the major future scientific issues for the following scientific topics, divided into the following main tracks:
- Industry 4.0 & The connected Factory
- Satellite IoT and M2M Networks
- Smart Cities and Internet of Everything
- Smart Healthcare Systems
- Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing for Internet of Things
- Next Generation Networks and CPS
- Security and Privacy for Smart IoT and CPS
The SmartNets 2018 conference provides an opportunity for research students to showcase their original yet incomplete ‘work-in-progress’ (more details in “PhD Student Forum”).
It will propose a set of technical presentations made by internationally recognized researchers and experts. Young researchers participating in this event will then have the opportunity to present their work and obtain feedback during dedicated sessions intended to further facilitate interactions and the exchange of ideas.
The target audience of SmartNets 2018 is the decision makers and influencers in the Industry and Academia that ranges from Senior researchers to Ph.D. and Master students. Researchers and engineers from companies are welcome, and may greatly benefit from the broad vision provided by this event.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline (extended): August 31, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: September 19, 2018
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: October 07, 2018
- Final Registration Deadline: October 21, 2018