– Submission Deadline: April 25, 2021
– Notification: July 11, 2021
– Registration: August 08, 2021
Welcome to SmartNets 2021!
It aims to bring together Academia (researchers and academics from top Universities and research institutes) and industry (techology companies, vendors and telecommunications providers) to:
– Share the latest research findings
– Address challenges in the digital transformation for the industry (i.e. cyber security)
– Present the future of latest wireless communications technologies (including 5G and IoT) and their potential opportunities in the utilities sector.
– Exchange experiences to implementing secure and reliable communications services.
– to cover theoretical and practical aspects related to the Future of the Internet, the Internet of Things, Smart Cities and Smart Factories.
– Smart Cities and Internet of Everything
– Smart Healthcare Systems
– Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
– Edge, Fog and Cloud Computing for Internet of Things
– Next Generation Networks and CPS
– Security and Privacy for Smart IoT and CPS
– Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructure and Industrial Applications
– 5G for Industrial Applications
– Communication technologies for Smart grids and Energy management
The target audience is the decision makers and influencers in the Industry and Academia that ranges from Senior researchers to Ph.D. and Master students. Researchers and engineers from companies are welcome, and may greatly benefit from the broad vision provided by this event.