Welcome to SmartNets 2023!
It aims to bring together Academia (researchers and academics from top Universities and research institutes) and industry (techology companies, vendors and telecommunications providers) to:
– Share the latest research findings
– Address challenges in the digital transformation for the industry (i.e. cyber security)
– Present the future of latest wireless communications technologies (including 5G and IoT) and their potential opportunities in the utilities sector.
– Exchange experiences to implementing secure and reliable communications services.
– to cover theoretical and practical aspects related to the Future of the Internet, the Internet of Things, Smart Cities and Smart Factories.
– Smart Cities and Internet of Everything
– Smart Healthcare Systems
– Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
– Edge, Fog and Cloud Computing
– Next Generation Networks and CPS
– Security and Privacy
– Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructure and Industrial Applications
– 5G for Industrial Applications
– Communication technologies for Smart grids and Energy management
The target audience is the decision makers and influencers in the Industry and Academia that ranges from Senior researchers to Ph.D. and Master students. Researchers and engineers from companies are welcome, and may greatly benefit from the broad vision provided by this event.
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore, DBLP and Thomson Reuters.
Each additional paper (2nd and onward) will be charged 50% of the full registration fee for the same author registrant (Registration fees will be displayed soon).
Special rates will be applied for authors from Türkiye.
Click on the link to download the [PDF_Version] of the Call For Papers.
-Submission Deadline (Extended): April 30, 2023
-Notification: May 29, 2023
-Early Bird Registration Deadline: June 11, 2023
-Regular Registration Deadline: June 25, 2023
-Camera Ready Version: June 25, 2023
Patronage & Official Host
Partners & Sponsors
SmartNets Visibility & Stats