Registration is required for all participants. To be published in the IEEE Xplore and proceedings, every accepted paper MUST have at least one registered author at the Full Rate. One author registration covers one paper.
Each accepted paper must have a valid registration and the camera-ready version uploaded with e-copyright form via EDAS by October 23, 2022 to be published in the proceedings.
Each additional paper (2nd and onward) will be charged 50% of the full registration fee for the same author registrant.
Note that the final manuscript should be formatted according to IEEE Templates. IEEE specification based Latex and MS-Word templates for paper submission are available here (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
|Category||Early Bird Registration Fees (before October 2nd, 2022)||Regular Registration Fees (by October 23rd, 2022)|
|Author (IEEE Member)||530 EUR||590 EUR|
|Author (Non-IEEE Member)||590 EUR||650 EUR|
|Non-Presenting Author (IEEE Member)||260 EUR||310 EUR|
|Non-Presenting Author (Non IEEE Member)||280 EUR||330 EUR|
|Non-Author (Academic)||320 EUR||370 EUR|
|Non-Author (Private sector)||420 EUR||520 EUR|
|Non-Presenting Authors & Non-Authors – Student IEEE Member||150 EUR||200 EUR|
|Non-Presenting Authors & Non-Authors – Student Non-IEEE Member||180 EUR||230 EUR|
|Non-Author IEEE Life-Member||200 EUR||200 EUR|
|Overlength Paper Fee||80 EUR per page
Max 2 extra pages allowed – Total of 8 pages
Please note that when making registrations, all options related to “IEEE Members“, are visible only to people having updated their EDAS profile with their IEEE membership ID, as in the following:
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the SmartrNets information team at: [email protected]
If you need an Acceptance Letter, please make sure you:
– make registration
– send a request to [email protected] stating the EDAS# of your paper if you are author and your registration proof.
PDF Instructions (Important!)
Before Creating a PDF
• Add the following copyright notice to the bottom of the LEFT Column of the first page of your manuscript
The copyright notice is:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-8758-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-8758-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-8758-0/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
• Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
• Conference ID: 55823X
• your email address
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that
was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.