Registration is required for all participants. To be published in the IEEE Xplore and proceedings, every accepted paper MUST have at least one registered author at the Full Rate. One author registration covers one paper.
Each accepted paper must have a valid registration and the camera-ready version uploaded with e-copyright form via EDAS by August 18, 2021 to be published in the proceedings.
The registration fees shown below includes:
– Virtual access to all Keynotes;
– Virtual access to all Technical Sessions
– Technical papers and a digital copy of the technical proceedings
– Virtual access to all workshops
|Category||Registration Fees (virtual participation)|
|Author (IEEE Member)||390 EUR|
|Author (Non-IEEE Member)||440 EUR|
|Non-Presenting Author (IEEE Member)||150 EUR|
|Non-Presenting Author (Non IEEE Member)||180 EUR|
|Non-Author (Academic)||250 EUR|
|Non-Author (Private sector)||350 EUR|
|Non-Presenting Authors & Non-Authors – Student IEEE Member||80 EUR|
|Non-Presenting Authors & Non-Authors – Student Non-IEEE Member||100 EUR|
|Non-Author IEEE Life-Member||50 EUR|
|Overlength Paper Fee|| 100 EUR
Max 2 extra pages allowed – Total of 8 pages
Please note that when making registrations, all options related to “IEEE Members“, are visible only to people having updated their
EDAS profile with their IEEE membership ID, as in the following:
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the SmartrNets information team at: email@example.com
PDF Instructions (Important!)
Before Creating a PDF
• Add the following copyright notice to the bottom of the LEFT Column of the first page of your source document:
The copyright notice is:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-3545-1/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-3545-1/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-3545-1/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
• Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
• Conference ID: 50376X
• your email address
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that
was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Author registrations used to publish a paper cannot be refunded after: 18 August 2021